Lee Murray is an award-winning writer of fantasy, science fiction, and horror. She lives with her family in the Land of the Long White Cloud where she conjures up stories for readers of all ages from her office on the porch.
Sir Julius Vogel Awards
- Best Short Story for The Thief’s Tale, 2016
- Best Short Story for Inside Ferndale, 2015
- Best Novella/Novelette for Cave Fever, in Regeneration, 2014
- Best Collected Work for Baby Teeth with Dan Rabarts, 2014
- Best Short Story for Hope is the Thing With Feathers 2013
- Best Youth Novel for Battle of the Birds, 2012
Australian Shadows Awards
- Award Best Edited Work for Baby Teeth with Dan Rabarts, 2014
- Finalist for Best Edited Work for At the Edge with Dan Rabarts, 2016
- Finalist for Best Novel for Into the Mist, 2016
- Finalist for Best Short Story for Selfie, 2016
A NZSA assessor and mentor, Lee provides editorial services to selected authors. Contact her for availability and prices.